The way to build a successful Internet marketing business is no secret. The steps are proven and tested. And here they are - yours for the taking!
Dear Internet Millionaire (or Soon to Be Millionaire):
Thousands of aspiring Internet entrepreneurs want to make money online, but can't figure out how.
Yet the way to build a successful Internet marketing business is no secret.
The steps are proven and tested.
So why aren't more students of Internet marketing becoming successful Internet marketers?
It's because they are drowning in information.
They spend thousands of dollars buying every get-rich-quick Internet marketing course on the market.
They (and maybe you?) follow the gurus ... read the ebooks ... faithfully sign up for every tele-seminar ... listen to the audios ... watch the DVDs ... and attend the expensive boot camps.
Eventually, it adds up to spending a small fortune and a huge amount of time.
Yet they have not become rich on the Internet.
Because "information" alone isn't enough to turn your dream of being a successful Internet marketer into reality.
I should know.
A few years ago, I was like you: wanting to get into Internet marketing, but unsure of how to go about it.
I went to the boot camps ... read the ebooks ... watched the DVDs ... and talked to more gurus than I can count - just like you did.
Yet I still couldn't figure out the first step. So I never got off the starting block.
Eventually, even though I didn't really know what I was doing, I just plunged in and moved forward.
Fortunately for me, even though I didn't "get" the Internet yet, I had 30 years of experience in copywriting and direct marketing.
So I blithely moved forward - the one-eyed man in the kingdom of the blind.
I made mistakes at first. A lot of mistakes. Some stupid. Others costly.
But through this trial-and-error approach, I slowly began to figure out what I should do first ... then second ... then third.
Once I did that, everything clicked into place for me.
I started out with just a few online subscribers, no products, one website, and zero sales.
Today, things are quite different.
I have a list of over 60,000 subscribers ... more than 50 different information products ... and five dozen websites.
"Working" only an hour a day on my Internet marketing business, I generate average sales of about a thousand dollars a day - 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
The bottom line is that I have passive income of several hundred thousands of dollars a year (here's our sales report from just one week):
It took me years of trial and error (I'm still learning and refining my system) ... and many thousands of dollars invested in testing ideas, products, and marketing methods.
But I don't want you to have to go through the agony, false starts, delay, and uncertainty I did.
I wasted years not starting because I didn't have a step by step plan for launching my own online business.
To enable you to learn from my expensive experience, my co-author Kim Stacey and I sat down, and mapped out a manual that would reveal everything you need to know about my proven 21-step system for starting and running a successful Internet marketing business.
And now I want to share my system with you, if you will let me....
Internet wealth is only 21 steps away!
In our 186-page ebook, 21 Steps to Internet Marketing Success, we give you my entire system for building your own Internet marketing business.
You learn the 21 steps ... the order in which you must do them ... and you get clear instructions for carrying out each.
I warn you up front: I'm not a pioneer in Internet marketing. I got into it late in the game.
I don't claim to be the Internet marketer who makes the most money online - not even close.
I'm not an innovator or inventor of software or new tools or new methods.
My one minor talent is my ability to take a mass of knowledge - in this case, knowledge about Internet marketing - and break it down into a clear, step-by-step, easy-to-replicate system that anyone can understand and follow.
In 21 Steps to Internet Marketing Success, you will finally have the proverbial "keys to the kingdom" - and discover:
- 9 steps to making money as a successful affiliate marketer online. Page 32.
- Recommending schedule and timing for an auto-responder e-mail series to turn more prospects into customers. Page 121.
- 4 ways to interact with your customers on a regular basis - and why you should. Page 76.
- Build your list fast and easy with co-registration deals. Page 58.
- 5 tips for writing more effective web copy. Page 79.
- How to make $1,000 to $2,000 a week or more in passive income online. Page 7.
- The key to success in starting a home-based business. Page 12.
- The 6 levels of Internet marketing success ... and how you can get to the next one soon. Page 10.
- How to find the right niche or market for your fledgling Internet marketing business. Page 15.
- 5 questions you must ask and answer to select the right segment of the market to sell to. Page 16.
- 6 ideas for improving your website. Page 80.
- Bob Bly's battle-tested 4-step SEO copywriting process. Page 82.
- 10 simple rules for writing landing pages that sell. Page 108.
- Why it's critical that you get new subscribers to buy something from you within 90 days of subscribing to your newsletter. Page 85.
- Make money on the Internet using the Agora Model. It generates over $100 million a year in online sales for Agora Publishing. Page 109.
- How to take payments online with major credit cards and PayPal. Page 111.
- Why a "thank-you" page should do much more than just thank customers for their orders. Page 114.
- Convert freebie seekers to buyers with a "gauntlet" e-mail auto-responder series. Page 117.
- Build your reputation as a thought leader in your field. Page 89.
- Boost your search engine rankings by writing reviews of other marketer's products. Page 74.
- 9 reasons why every Internet information marketers should write a traditionally published book. Page 90.
- 2 steps to finding potential customers for products you sell online. Page 17.
- How to multiply your weekly online sales a hundredfold - as incredible as that sounds. Page 86.
- 6 low-cost/no-cost tools that can help you discover whether the niche you pick can be profitable. Page 18.
- How to identify problems people are worried about that your products can help them solve. Page 21.
- 9 types of content to post on your main or "portal" website for your business. Page 71.
- Drive traffic to your websites with search traffic - both paid and free. Page 59.
- 21 steps to starting and running a spare-time Internet marketing business at home. Page 8.
- The nuts and bolts of selling physical products to your Internet customers. Page 24.
- 5 ways to determine whether an affiliate marketing program is worth joining. Page 34.
- The right way to handle customer returns and refund requests. Page 25.
- 4 ways to deliver digital information products reliably and securely over the Internet. Page 28.
- Create instant content by interview subject matter experts. Page 75.
- 15 ways to double your online conversion rates - and your revenues. Page 140.
- A proven 12-step process for quick and easy creation of profitable ebooks. Page 102.
- Boost the dollar amount of your average order by adding coaching, consulting, and other service offerings to your line. Page 144.
- 7 areas of your landing pages where even small changes can produce big improvements in online conversion rates and orders. Page 104.
- Most Internet marketers isolate themselves from their readers. Here are 6 reasons why you should not. Page 76.
- 9 questions to ask before you accept an invitation to speak at a conference or meeting. Page 95.
- How to ship products to your customers without packing a single box or ever going to the post office. Page 26.
- 7 things every Internet information marketer needs to know about Print on Demand (POD) book publishing. Page 92.
- 12-point checklist for selecting the right product fulfillment house. Page 27.
- Stop theft and protect your intellectual property with a digital rights management system. Page 30.
- 5 ways to make money online with tele-seminars. Page 96.
- How much can you charge for coaching and consulting? Page 147.
- The 5 hottest things in Internet marketing today. Should you master them or are they a flash in the pan? Page 152.
- Get fame and free traffic online with low-cost article marketing. Page 60.
- 3 things you need to be sell other people's products for a handsome commission on every sale. Page 31.
- 4 warning signs that an affiliate program is trying to rip you off. Page 35.
- 4 great ideas for creating free bonus reports and increasing online sales by giving them away for free to your customers. Page 51.
- 3 tips for choosing the right auto-responder for e-mail distribution. Page 44.
- Easy 6-step method for writing, designing, and distributing free monthly e-newsletters. Page 46.
- 4 proven PR ideas that almost always work. Page 98.
- 8 reasons why ebooks are the ideal product to sell on the Internet. Page 101.
- 28 great ideas for getting a better return from publishing a free e-zine. Page 47.
- 4 steps to increasing sales of your own products by recruiting affiliates to sell them for you all over the Internet. Page 37.
- How to stop your opt-in e-list from evaporating into thin air. Page 133.
- 5 directories on which you should post all the articles you write. Page 61.
- How to build a product line with price points to attract every buyer and plenty of up-sell opportunities. Page 135.
- 6 ways to generate explosive product sales with "super-affiliates." Page 40.
- 8 solutions for tracking and managing your affiliate marketing program. Page 38.
- 5 different plans for affiliate compensation. Which one is right for you? Page 38.
- 4 reputable affiliate programs with quality products to sell at fair - even generous -- commissions. Page 36.
- 6 proven recommendations for reserving strong domain names for your websites. Page 54.
- Get more subscribers for your free online newsletter with a "name squeeze" page.
- Boost your search engine rankings with free content syndication and public relations. Page 62.
- Does blogging pay off? The answer may surprise you. Page 64.
- Build your e-list with ads and free mentions in other people's e-zines. Page 66.
- 10 critical questions about your website performance that the FREE Google Analytics tool can help you answer. Page 125.
- Plus: Keywords search tools ... fulfillment houses ... digital rights management vendors ... ebooks ... seminar companies ... PR firms ... model e-zine ... sample special reports, press releases, and e-mails ... and so much more....starts on page 159.
My readers say it best!
"You are awesome! I will always come to you first for the products that I need. You have class, integrity, brilliance, naturally gifted, and you are second to none! I am impressed with and appreciate your prompt response."
"Once in a blue moon, you get the chance to meet a living legend, one of the great men who has shaped his chosen field. In my unending pursuit of powerful marketing, I came face-to-face with just such a man. Robert Bly is America's Top Copywriter and a genius marketer. He's authored over 70 books for McGraw Hill and others, and gets paid more per word than nearly every author in America. Like all great men, he is a teacher and mentor extraordinaire. He freely shares the secrets of turning marketing into money."
"Bob, your stuff is always so good that even though I'm retired now, I have to read it!"
"You are someone I've grown to admire greatly. You share your knowledge with and encourage people in achieving their dreams, trying new things, and learning tricks of the trade. It's a rare 'guru' in our world today who is thoughtful and kind enough to help up and comers find the path to success. In my opinion, you are the very best. I'm grateful to you."
"During the past 20 years, Bob Bly has become one of America's leading direct response copywriters. He has probably done more to teach other writers the craft of effective and persuasive writing than anyone else."
--Roger C. Parker
"After considering a number of high-level marketing professionals and reflecting on the matter for several weeks, I made the decision to ask Bob Bly to share the stage with me for my Twin Keys to Wealth-Building Conference. The reason I chose Bob is because I am convinced that he can deliver more tangible value to conference attendees than any other marketing or Internet expert on the planet."
--Robert Ringer, best-selling author
"I have huge admiration for your work. You're one of the few guys out there selling real information -- and selling it at a reasonable price! I think what you're doing is head and shoulders above others."
"To me, the product promos you've been sending have plenty of content. I look forward to your e-mails, because they are great idea generators. When an e-mail marketing message from you comes in, I follow it to the pages and then read and digest the sales copy. That alone is a goldmine to me. I love your grounded hype-free style. People should just model your approach and they would be wealthier for it. Thanks a lot for all the good stuff you've created over the years."
"The products I've ordered from you have been so good I've recommended them to others [and] your price points are very reasonable. Thanks very much for the content, the lessons, and the model to follow."
"I get great value from your free materials, so I have no problem with your commercial content coming to me too. I've also received good value from the products I have bought from you."
Act now and save $20
Every day I get calls and e-mails from people imploring me to help them get started in Internet marketing.
Well, they're out of luck. My hourly rate is $500. And with a 20-hour minimum consulting fee, payable in advance, you have to write a $10,000 check to hire me. That's a lot for an individual just starting out. (I deliberately price myself out of range, because I hate consulting and coaching).
In 21 Steps to Internet Marketing Success, you get my proven formula for starting a successful Internet business. And it won't cost $10,000 ... or $500 ... or even $100 to get my system!
That's because 21 Steps to Internet Marketing Success has a list price of $59 - and that's what we'll sell it for later in the year.
But act now and it's yours for only $39 ... a savings of $20 ... less than I charge for just 15 minutes of my time.
And that's the investment you make only if my program succeeds at helping you generate a six-figure spare-time income selling information products online.
If it doesn't, then it won't cost you a penny. Here's why....
Our 100% iron-clad
guarantee of satisfaction
I totally guarantee your satisfaction with this unique guide to earning thousands of dollars a year selling information products over the Internet in your spare time.
In fact, the program can easily pay back its cost more than 10 times over the very first time you use it to launch your first info product!
Even better, if you aren't convinced that 21 Steps to Internet Marketing Success is the best investment you've made in your online business this year....
Or you are unhappy for any other reason ... or for no reason at all ... just let me know within 90 days.
We'll give you a prompt and full refund. And you can keep the ebook free with my compliments.
That way, you risk nothing.
One more thing....
There's an excellent chance that the economy will continue to be shaky during the next 12 months or so - and that double-digit unemployment will be with us for a long, long time.
Wouldn't it be a relief to know that you could make $100,000 or more a year creating and selling information products online "working" just an hour a day?
That way, you would continue to enjoy a six-figure income even if, heaven forbid, your offline business fails or you get laid off. Or another market crash wipes out a good chunk of your retirement nest egg.
And now, with that 21 Steps to Internet Marketing Success, you can be on the road to attaining that wonderful feeling of financial security a second income stream can give you - starting in as little as 90 days.
So what are you waiting for?
To order 21 Steps to Internet Marketing Success on a risk-free 90-day trial basis, just click below now:
Robert W. Bly, Director
P.S. Order 21 Steps to Internet Marketing Success today and you get a FREE 54-page Bonus Report, Get a Jump on the Competition (value: $29).
In it, you'll discover:
- Making more sales with the "next in line" principle - page 48.
- What David Oreck can teach Mickey D's about selling more hamburgers - page 16.
- 5 proven strategies for commanding premium prices for your products and services - page 13.
- The worst Internet marketing mistake you can make and how to avoid it - page 39.
- How to determine the right fees to charge for your services - page 10.
- 3 easy formulas for writing money-making e-mail marketing messages - page 45.
- How to succeed in business by thinking small - page 25.
- The most important piece of equipment any marketer can ever own - page 51.
- How a marketer increased sales 60% just by changing the name of his product - page 19.
- And so much more....
To get your FREE Bonus Report ... and to order 21 Steps to Internet Marketing Success ... click below now:
Bob Bly is a full-time freelance copywriter specializing in online, direct response, and b-to-b marketing. He earned more than $700,000 last year from his freelance writing, and became a self-made multi-millionaire while still in his 30s.
A copywriter for more than a quarter of a century, Bob has written promotions for over 100 clients including Phillips, Agora, KCI, 21st Century, Weiss Research, EBI Medical Systems, Sony, IBM, AT&T, Grumman, Crain Communications, McGraw-Hill, Intuit, and AlliedSignal.
Bob is the author of more than 70 books including The Copywriter's Handbook (Henry Holt) and Internet Direct Mail (NTC Business Books).
He has published more than 100 articles in such publications as Subscription Marketing, Direct, Business Marketing, Writer's Digest, and Amtrak Express.
Bob's writing awards include a Gold Echo from the Direct Marketing Association, an IMMY from the Information Industry Association, two Southstar Awards, an American Corporate Identity Award of Excellence, and the Standard of Excellence award from the Web Marketing Association. He also taught writing at New York University.
Bob has appeared as a guest on dozens of TV and radio shows including The Advertising Show, Bernard Meltzer, CNBC, and CBS Hard Copy. He has been featured in major media ranging from the LA Times and Nation's Business to the New York Post and the National Enquirer. He was formerly the advertising manager for Koch Engineering, a manufacturer of equipment for the chemical industry.
about Bob Bly
"Good things are happening. I am getting a steady stream of Trial and Demo requests from the new site. These requestors are filling out the entire contact form. The site is simpler now, and I am still working to make it even more so. I appreciate your work."
—Jim Romano, DataForceOne
"Thank you so much for your wonderful work. It has been a pleasure working with you and I look forward to working with you on another project in the near future. You were always available, quick to answer questions and always exceeded my expectations. You truly are a gifted writer."
—Aaron Griffith, The Griffith
"Bob, again thanks for the great copy. You consistently help us reach customers with compelling, actionable content, when others just can't!"
—William McElleney, IBM
"The feedback keeps coming in and we all agree yours was a truly helpful, useful, insightful and effective workshop. You did a fantastic job inspiring the troops and we've already begun applying some of the key learnings."
—Paul Connors, Copywriting Manager, A large financial services company in the Chicago area
"Bob...your creative work, patience, and 'partnership' with us at IT Group has virtually propelled us to another level of business professionalism and recognition. The response we've received from your letters has been nothing short of tremendous. We've not only derived significant business from these unforgettable mailings--your efforts have sparked a creative energy within our ranks which will assist us in years to come. Thanks for your guidance and counsel."
—John A. Fallone, IT Group International
"I hired Bob on his reputation, and found it is well-deserved. His fact-finding process in preparation to write our copy was both painless and enlightening. The final deliverables were right on time as promised, and better than expected – which is saying a lot because my expectations were high. The first time I read his copy for our project, I literally got chills down my back – he nailed it the first time. Wow."
—Dennis Rosenberg, VP Marketing, VNUS Medical Technologies, Inc.
"Bob Bly did an amazing job with our company brochure. We are very impressed with his capacity to learn our product and to write copy so clearly and pointedly. Bob Bly is a great marketing investment."
—Michael Manoussos, Manhole Barrier Systems
"Great white paper! I'm in favor of the entire submission. Please congratulate Bob on a great effort."
—Michael C. Howard, Chasm Recovery
"Your Tax Loopholes ad looked great and is performing very well. Thanks for the strong copy."
—Brian Kurtz, Boardroom
"You did an excellent job. It's been a pleasure working with you on this project."
—Edward Brunet, Decatur Professional Development, LLC
"Thank you very, very much for doing such a great job on the ad. I was one of those folks who would read the ads in the DAK catalog by Drew Kaplan and this was as enjoyable for me as that."
—Chris Pickering, MeritDirect
"Bob . . . Just got the copy and advertisement you did for my new book . . . It's great! You are good! Great job . . . you have tremendous insights into what excites and what sells!"
—Don Libey, Libey Incorporated
"In my opinion, you are the best copywriter in the software industry."
—Judy MacDonald, Director of Marketing, Direct Response
"When I received the piece, I thought, I'll have to skim over it now and read it later. But, once I started, I couldn't stop! You did a GREAT job with Ken's story. I love it. It kept me reading. I'm VERY pleased with it."
—Craig Simpson, Ken Roberts Company
"Bob, It's been a pleasure to work with you!!! Thank you so much! I'm very happy with the copy; I feel it will give me good results."
—Alejandra P. Bigai, Romanicos Chocolate
"Thanks again for a great job."
—Davis Ross, Ross Advertising
"I just wanted to thank you again for the excellent work you did for us. You are the man and I can't tell you how much I admired your approach and service. Although I've never worked with a copywriter before, I think you set the standard pretty high. I look forward to working with you again. You certainly have my vote for the next round!"
—DP Jovine, Tycoon Research
"Great job – I'm always amazed at how you can boil the complex down into simple terms. It flows very well."
—Kyle Hodgens, Capital Financial Media
"Thank you for the copy. I see why you're the expert. It's so simple, it's brilliant."
—Sau Hyoung Pak, Big Machine
"The radio spots are very well done. I am very impressed with your work and copywriting expertise. We will be making the changes to the print ad as you suggested. In the future we may work with you to design a totally new print ad. Again I'd like to say I'm impressed with your services. You were prompt, informative, and definitely know your stuff. We will be recommending you to others and doing repeat business."
—Joshua Andrews, Health Solutions, LLC
"When people get to the promotion, the promotion has a good conversion rate. In one test, it actually had a 14% conversion to sale... can't ask for much better than that."
—David Galland, Casey Research
"I loved the ad! I don't see any reason for revision so I have already put through a check request for the balance I owe you on the ad. We are very excited about this one. I can't wait to see how it does. Thanks so much!"
—Alice Wessendorf, Agora Health Book
"I show off the work that we did on lead generation for negotiation -- as well as the conversion program from HMCL -- as big successes."
—Paul Szymanski, Harvard Business School Publishing
"Thank you for being very instrumental on making the launch of the wealth management book such a resounding success. It was so successful that we had to request more copies."
-Ingrid Boney, II
"Thanks, Bob! You are awesome to work with."
-Matt Morsa, Stock Secrets, Inc.
"I've spoken to a thousand copywriters over the years and Bob Bly is the best. He knows what he's doing."
-Joe Culotta, Natural Medicine Co.
"I am happy to report to you that your piece out produced the 4 other packages we tested against it. I want to talk to you about another project...."
-Nick Roumi, Pacific Coast Funding
"This is an outstanding letter. Really nice work!"
-Paul Szymanski, Harvard Business School Publishing
"Like the package ... the tone ... I think it's excellent."
-Bill Caskey, Caskey Sales Achievement
"We are very pleased with your copy approach because your copy seems to speak to the neurologist better than the copy in previous promotions. Moreover, your copy presses the sell better and more effectively. I really value your direct marketing copy capabilities and I'm thrilled to have you working with MedLink."
-Jim Chacona, MedLink
"Just wanted to take a moment to sincerely thank you for the hard work and energy you've poured into the Sinatra product package. You are a joy to work with."
-Gail Diggs, Phillips Health
"Thanks again… you did a great job."
-Caleb Cherry, Capital Financial Media
"You are a genius! I rarely love copy this much from the get-go. You hit it on the head!"
-Sara Pond, Nightingale-Conant
"The original ad insert of 'Wall Street's Loss is Your Gain' continues to kick butt -- pulls 12 to 15 subscriptions a week. Not bad for a $500 investment made 5 months ago."
-Charles Mizrahi, Stealth Stocks
"As a marketing professional, for 17 years I wrote my own promotional material. But I am not a professional copywriter. It wasn't until I took my own advice that I started getting the results I deserved. With Bob Bly, I got what I wanted - in the promised time frame - with re-writes - and the results I wanted. Thanks Bob!"
-Mark Amtower, Amtower & Company
"I found your ad copy compelling, powerful...even entertaining. You really communicated the 'feel' of the message we are selling. Thanks for such great work, Bob!"
-Ashley Earnhardt Aiken, Thomas Nelson Publishers
"Bob wrote the most ballsy ad in the history of Dynamic Changes and it set sales records this fall. People couldn't stop themselves from responding."
-Richard Scheffren, Dynamic Changes Hypnosis
"Last year you did all the copy on the What Would Jesus Eat brochure. It was wonderful and I believe is one of the reasons that the book continues to do so very well."
-Pamela Clements, Thomas Nelson Publishers
"Your work for me is outstanding."
-Thomas Massie, BRIDGELINE Software
"Your copy looks great. Thank you for the great job. I want you to know that one of the things I'm grateful for this year is meeting you and developing a relationship which is beneficial to both of us."
-Jack McDonough, U.S. Tax Corporation
"A special thanks to Bob for doing a superb job and making this work so well. I felt like a brilliant puppet in your hands."
-Michael Masterson, AWAI
"Even though he refuses to admit it, Bob is THE Direct Marketing guru...or, at the very least, he's mine."
-Jill Perri, American Consultants League
"Great copy! I love it!"
-Marlene Jensen, The Newsletter Group
"You've done great work with this package. I'm sure it wasn't easy doing all of the research to get all of the facts you've assembled. I learned things reading this package and I think for tech investors, this level of detail and fact finding provides a lot of credibility. I think it's a winner."
-Porter Stansberry, Porter Stansberry's Investment Advisory
"The postcard copy is super!"
-Gary Yondol, Media Planet
"Bob's ad is doing great!"
-Kusko, Dynamic Changes Hypnosis
"Thanks Bob. I appreciate all your work."
-Paul Goldberg, PJ Promotions
"I am thrilled with your package, it is doing great - will roll out as the control."
-Chris Gast, Intuit
"Your package for AWAI's desktop design course won the test, outperforming our other package by over 50%."
-Katie Yeakle, AWAI
"Just wanted to let you know that as of today we have a 13.5% response (orders, not just click-throughs) for Stealth Stocks from the e-mail you wrote for us."
-Gary Mizrahi, Stealth Stock
"Great job on the Turnaround Report; it's been a huge success. We've had an incredible product launch, with hundreds of free trials in the first week."
-Marc Stockman, TheStreet.com
"We received the letter. Our first and probably lasting impression is great. Paul is usually very skeptical but he really likes it. I know we want to stick with the first impression. It looks like it may be perfect. We are very impressed."
-Frank Lardino, Investors Alliance
"Just to let you know we have been using your 8 ways letter and brochure that you did for us last year with great success. We decided to double our monthly direct mailing. Things are really taking off. I can only attribute that to our increased direct mail program. Thank you for helping us get an effective package together."
-Ray Hardee, Engineered Software, Inc.
"The letter you composed is terrific. We like your text, and we also like the promotional ideas you've incorporated into the package as a whole. Thanks a lot for your efforts."
-Maureen Neary, Tower Media.
"Nice job on the white paper. It's a treat to have my name on it."
-Raymond S. Elman, Bridgeline Software, Inc.
"Your 'Double Your Money' headline won with a 1.07 response rate. Just to let you know, this offer did better then the two before it did (all of which were after the new editors took over). I rarely see copywriters that go the extra mile like you do. I really appreciate it"
-Amanda Hath, KCI.
"Your e-mail to promote ETR pulled double the response and three times the gross revenue of the control, with a 45% increase in average order size."
-Lisa Bruette, Agora Inc.
"We're very pleased! The piece you wrote has at 43 days resulted in 204 orders and 165% ROI. I have submitted a new mail plan for a rollout for 200,000+ pieces. You'll be getting a royalty payment for this."
-George Rayburn, The Dan Ferris Power Report
"The new copy for the Safety Training Presentations piece has been approved! Thanks for your work on this piece. I appreciate all your help - especially the quick turnarounds!"
-Kim Rubel, Business and Legal Reports
"It was a pleasure to work with you. Your stuff just works. You are the best money I've ever spent. Thanks a million!"
-Gail Coopersmith, Coopersmith List Consultants
"Your copy was right on target and played a major role in one of our most successful new product launches."
-Joan Damico, GretagMacbeth
"Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed working with you and reading your manuscripts of Bits and Pieces for Salespeople. You certainly knew what the readers wanted since it showed in the circulation figures."
-Joyce Restaino, Economics Press
"We're still running both projects you did for us last time. They're still pulling. Great stuff."
-John Leper, Stanford International
"I am excited about the brochure ... just sent it off to the printer. Thanks for all your hard work."
-Lori Hooven, Thomas Nelson Publishing
"This is great. It's amazing the difference of this and what we receive from our agency. Thanks for the quick turnaround."
-Chris Weasmer, IBM
"Thank you for you recent contributions to the past couple of projects. Your efficiency and valuable insight has really helped each project to run smoothly ... and of course, has made my job much easier. It seems our clients have been just as pleased."
-Celine Goget, Fourth Avenue Marketing
"The first four times your half-page, 2-color ad ran in Chemical Engineering it was the highest inquiry generating ad in the magazine. It even outscored full pages and spreads."
-Bob Berner, Robert K. Berner Associates
"Thanks Bob. Wonderful press release. I knew you'd have fun with this one."
-Joy Contreras, Edith Roman Associates
"Thank you very much for the invaluable advice on our mailing piece. We found your ideas helpful and stimulating, [and] have been able to integrate nearly all of your suggestions into the piece."
-Greg Richey, U.S. Capital Resources
"We still are using [the package you did for us]. It still beats all challengers to the control."
-Mark Friedman, Medical Economics
"I appreciate your consulting efforts. You've made our messages sharper."
-Gloria Anderson, The New York Times Syndicate
"Thanks for the great work you did on the pages for the Web site."
-Steven Cwiak, SRW Technologies
"Your Growth Stock Winners insert pulled a 2.32% response. I was very pleased."
-Abbe Pascal, KCI
"Thanks for a terrific job."
-Marc Russman, IBM
"Thanks for your copy on this effort for our client. They were extremely pleased, as were we."
-Bob Young, Sefton Associates